Even if you have no time for anything else, doing 50 air squats a day provides a range of physical and mental health benefits. Not to mention, you can get a quick air squats workout in anytime and (almost) any place!
Keep reading to discover the 50 reasons everyone should be doing 50 air squats a day.
The Physical Benefits of Doing 50 Squats a Day
If you’re a cardio fan you might be wondering, ‘how many calories does 50 squats burn?’ While it depends on your weight, the truth is that doing 50 squats a day results in a low calorie-burn compared to aerobic exercise.
But, regular squatting also increases your body’s ability to burn calories by increasing your muscle mass, as well as many other physical benefits. Doing 50 squats a day will help you to:
1. Develop rock-hard glutes
2. Get quads of gods
3. Improve your posture
4. Burn fat
5. Grow your hamstrings
6. Jump higher
7. Increase your stamina
8. Get strong and sculpted calves
9. Improve your core strength
10. Reduce cellulite
11. Increase flexibility
12. Enhance blood circulation
13. Run faster
14. Improve your body elasticity to prevent injuries
15. Regulate hormones
16. Achieve better balance and mobility
17. Build bone strength
18. Decrease exhaustion
19. Improve digestive system
20. Increase libido
21. Forge strong joints
22. Reinforce good motor patterns
23. Strengthen your back
24. Decrease aches and pains
25. Sculpt a better body
The Added Advantages of Doing 50 Squats a Day
Aside from the physical benefits of a daily air squats workout in Las Vegas, there are a whole host of other reasons to squat. These include the social benefits, psychological benefits, and the advantages that squatting has over other forms of exercise:
1. No need for equipment
3. Complete at your leisure
4. Reduce stress
4. Easy to perfect
5. Sense of achievement
6. Improve mood
7. Variety of squats to try
8. Quick to complete
9. Boost self-esteem
10. Gain confidence
11. Reduce symptoms of depression
12. Sleep better
13. Release feel-good hormones
14. Prevent cognitive decline
15. Reduce anxiety
16. Increase relaxation
17. Improve coping mechanisms
18. Gain focus
19. Aids in goal-setting
20. Boost creativity
21. Sharpen memory
22. Improve the brain’s mental capacity
23. Gain control over addictive behaviors
24. Better sex life
25. Inspire others
How to Do Air Squats
With all those benefits, you’re probably keen to get started on your air squats workout. But you need good form to ensure the best results. Here’s how to do air squats the right way:
- Step 1: For a regular squat, stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart. Point your toes outwards slightly.
- Step 2: Maintaining a tight core and a straight back, bend your knees and push your hips back until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Step 3: Pause at the bottom of the squat then push your body back up to the starting position.
There are many different squat variations, such as sumo squats and curtsy squats. But you should ensure you have the correct form when doing a regular squat before trying different styles.
50 Reasons to do 50 Air Squats a Day
With so many reasons to do 50 squats a day, you’d be a fool not to include an air squats workout in your exercise regime.
That said, for the best results, it pays to combine your air squats with a range of different exercises, all under the professional guidance of our experts at The Gym Las Vegas.
To find out more, feel free to contact us today!